Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 October 2013

How to set goals for ultimate fat loss and boost your motivation and focus by 500%!


When it comes to losing weight and burning fat what do you think is the most important factor? cardio, weight or nutrition? You mention goal's, setting the right goals? It is very easy to say "I want to lose weight" but how many of you actually set goals and write them down? Only 3% of people actually take the time to write down their goals.

I'm not talking to any objective standard setting here, what I am about to tell you will not only change the way think about fat loss but your whole mind and set the way you think about yourself. In fact this information can be the most important tools you have learned so far in your fat loss mission. 's one of the most common mistakes falling for the "fat loss wagon" is not setting goals at all o well.

You may have heard this before but if you do not know where you want to then how are you ever going to get there? its ok saying you want to lose weight but how much and when? there is so much more to goal setting than you think. It is not just about saying "I want it by such and such a time." know "smart" right? specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, etc, etc.

Well, as I said there is much more to it than this. First off, you are in the right frame of mind for success? If you have not set your goals then you are probably not ready to achieve the body you desire. If you have not committed your mental energy away then no amount of training and nutrition planning will get you to your goal because you will always "sabotage" yourself and "fall off the fat loss wagon." why you " sabotage "yourself and" fall off the fat loss wagon "? This is due to the constant wars between knowing what you should be doing and doing quite what it is you should not be doing. It is your conscious mind saying "do not to help you lose weight" and your consciousness mind saying "go on, one more will not hurt". Your consciousness mind guide you through life.

How many times have you tried to lose weight and consuming Rails? You know you should have a piece of chocolate but you can not help yourself, right? It's your mind and consciousness we need to reprogram it. need to reprogram your mind for success, which can be very difficult at first. It would almost be like a tug of war between your consciousness and your consciousness mind mind but it can be done.

One way of doing this is not just by writing down your goals in writing but your goal as positive affirmations. For those of you not familiar with affirmations Here are some examples: negative affirmations, people use most of the time! not I lose weight I hate being fat I have a slow metabolism I was not slim me not have the time to hate cardio I can not lose this last stone positive affirmations, in that people should use if you want to achieve success! what can I do today to make me lose more fat my body is like a rocket I like the way I look I'm getting slimmer by the day what ever takes, I'll do it I love going to the gym and burning fat I love the complements me when people Take notice how much weight I have lost you can see the difference between them? If you always focus on the negative then you will always remain that way.

However, if you focus on the positives even if they are not currently the case you will be it. Henry Ford once said "Whether you think you can or you can not, you are right" start thinking positively and train your mind to success. not only make your own affirmations but write them down. Make your affirmations are positive, personal and present. The act of writing it down just becomes an intermediary step in going from an untouchable state of mind in a concrete, tangible form states that it is realistic and achievable. When you have completed this stage you then need to reinforce what it is like to be day-to-day.

For more articles on fat loss, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment