Total Pageviews

Monday 23 September 2013

How to get a flat stomach with 6-pack abs fast


An interview to reveal some of the key secrets to losing belly fat and getting six pack abs much faster ... CB: Mike, you have a site, the truth about six pack abs. So ... What the heck is the truth? MG: Well, from what I see on a daily basis, one of the most common fitness people have goals are to get a flatter stomach and if possible, achieve some kind of a "six pack abs" appearance of their abdomen by kyle leon scam.

 Unfortunately, most people struggle for years without ever achieving this goal. Instead, I see so many people waste so much of their time on worthless abdominal exercises, and falling for every gimmick product that comes onto their TV screen hope this a 6-pack just 2 minutes a day while sitting on their couch. 'll be honest, seeing so many people over the years of their waste hard earned money on all these worthless ab gadget, machines, ab belts, and bogus fat loss pills are really getting under my skin. that's why I built my truth about six pack abs program. the past few years, this program I developed has gained popularity around the world, and now recently become the most popular abs program on the internet with tens of thousands of people in over 100 countries using my system.

So what is the truth? The fact is that people are looking in the wrong direction to achieve this goal ... abdominal exercises are not the answer to six pack abs! Sounds counterintuitive I know. In fact, ab-specific exercises are the least important aspect of training getting a six pack. most people think there must be some magical "underground" abs exercise that is going to They finally get their package after six years of struggling. truth is, the real solution to seeing visible six-pack brings to your body fat percentage down to a low enough level where the abs become visible. most people have them hiding under there and not know it. It is about 10% body fat or less for men, and about 16-18% for women from my experience.

Heck, even my 7-year old nephew has six pack ... Do you think he got that by doing "abs exercises"? No way! He has a six pack because his body fat percentage is very low since he's so active running around playing all day in his old age. therefore the most important aspect to getting visible abs is actually a proper design the entire body training program, combined with good nutrition can be maintained in life (rather than a short-term gimmick diet). CB:

 For a beginner, how much focus have abs? what other exercises you give them for fat loss? MG: For beginners, I usually start from the most basic bodyweight exercises like squats bw, bw lunges, bw step-ups, pushups, inverted body rows, including basic dumbbell exercises like overhead presses, rows, etc. We also work on body stabilizing exercises like planks and side planks and some stability ball exercises to make sure they've learned to properly engage their entire "core" area in stablizing the body. CB: What kind of cardio / interval training you use for fat loss? MG: I design the program is almost entirely based on high intensity resistance training instead of cardio. In fact, my resistance training workouts get people sweating and huffing and puffing more than any boring cardio workout ever. 's the bottom line based on research as well as my personal experience ... Cardio is not necessary for fat loss! In fact, some of the leanest people I know do not do traditional cardio.

 Personally, I have never stepped foot on a treadmill, elliptical machine, or stationary bike in about 8 years and I maintain single digit body fat year round. now do not get me wrong about the cardio thing ... In reality, I actually work in practice that much tougher and more intense than traditional cardio ... I like wind sprints, hill sprints, swimming sprints, speed rope jumping, etc. to complement my resistance training ... all of which are more anaerobic than aerobic in nature. this type of training stimulates a vastly higher metabolic response in the body than steady pace cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment